A frittata is a simple but fabulous breakfast dish to make for your family at the weekend. Add enough garlic to make it yummy and so healthy to start off your day.
Ingredients for Garlic and Veggie Frittata:
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 chopped cloves garlic
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Instructions for Garlic and Veggie Frittata:
- In a mixing bowl, start by whisking the eggs. Add the cottage cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder and oregano.
- Heat olive oil, preferably in a large iron skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture and allow it to cool. Add the diced tomatoes halfway so it does not make the whole dish too mushy.
- Cook until the frittata looks and smells good and is completely done.
- Serve to your family by slicing it or cut it into squares, whatever works for you.
Spread the love