Ingredients Needed for Breakfast Tacos
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup frozen fried potatoes or tater tots
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Lindsay sliced black olives
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbs cotija cheese
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1 Tbs butter
Cooking Directions for Breakfast Tacos
- Cook frozen fried potatoes or tater tots according to package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Heat corn tortillas on both sides until lightly browned.
- Add butter to skillet and let melt. Crack an egg directly into the skillet. Top with salt and pepper and allow to cook to your preference. Continue with the remaining 3 eggs.
- Assemble breakfast tacos by dividing all toppings evenly among the 4 corn tortillas.
Spread the love